Elsewhere on Friday,
– What if Lehman Brothers had been Lehman sisters?
– Who’s in charge here? Not the G20.
– Chinese rare earths: Less muscle, more growth.
– The ‘best’ business book of 2010: Fault Lines.
– More grief for the ‘all-women’ hedge fund.
– Unemployment rates in Europe.
– Consumers are robo-signers too.
– Debating the average stock-holding period.
– Death to the double-dip forecasts.
– How to destroy a bank.
– The silver sleuth.
– QE2 is a big con game.
– Now the Fed is fuelling the catastrophe of raw materials prices.
– Hugh Hendry’s BBC performance: pasted on YouTube.
– Further, further reading.