Elsewhere on Tuesday,
– So what is insider trading?
– 15 inviolable rules for dealing with Wall Street.
– Gladwell on Steve Rattner and the rescue of GM.
– How Canadian is ‘Canadian enough’?
– UK sits pretty as sterling looks shaky.
– Assessing Hamp.
– Another speech from NY Fed’s William Dudley.
– The less you know about finance, the better.
– Think this is bad? Just wait for 2012…
– Pricing in Venezuela.
– The secret of a French bank’s success.
– Renewable, not unrenewable, resources run out.
– The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, for dummies.
– Further, further reading.