Elsewhere on Friday,
– America’s top 25 foreclosure banks.
– Mortgage madness linkfest.
– More on Geithner’s currency classifications.
– Krugman on ‘British fashion victims‘.
– FOMC and QE2.
– Feeble buck a boon for US companies.
– Michael Lewis’s Boomerang.
– Wealthy people live longer.
– A new way to invest in mergers.
– Big ideas from small countries.
– When stocks become manipulable.
– Why bail-outs are (nearly always) a horrible idea.
– The (real) cost to banks of the US foreclosure debacle.
– Denial on two fronts: Climate and Keynes.
– Further, further reading.