Elsewhere on Wednesday,
– How to do – and not to do – a Chinese IPO in the US.
– Bank trouble link-fest.
– The wit and wisdom of Judge Rakoff.
– Should Apple buy Facebook? Will it?
– After Osborne’s UK spending cuts…
– Finance and the US housing bubble.
– More thoughts on China.
– The world according to Jamie Dimon.
– Does Michelle Obama’s wardrobe move markets?
– What’s the big deal over currency policies?
– So much for the ‘hedge fund controlled by women‘.
– Pranking the CFTC.
– Investing in Iraq: rewards amid the debris.
– Sued by your own investment: not a good day for BofA.
– The economics of Pay-TV.
– Further, further reading.