Elsewhere on Monday,
– There’s more than one tool for the Fed.
– Why economists disagree.
– The Tea Party weighs in on ‘fraudclosure.’
– In two minds about the mortgage mess.
– “This crisis could spell the end of the mortgage business altogether.”
– What’s with those Robo-Signers, anyway?
– And what’s with all the politics?
– Who would win a currency war?
– And the novelist who predicted a currency war.
– Perhaps we should all just head to Bangkok.
– The Amaranth reunion.
– Why isn’t Mexico rich?
– Further, further (Kindle) reading.
– Further, further reading.