– The permabear to English translation guide.
– Currency wars, Big Mac index edition.
– Gideon Rachman notes that protectionism is gaining respectability from some unexpected sources.
– The psychological science behind financial crises.
– On grumpy macroeconomic forecasters.
– The house that started the foreclosure problem.
– How to tax rich people.
Last week, a few readers left some excellent additional links in the comments section of this post. Thank you, and feel free to help us out by doing it again.
And, of course, have a great weekend.