Elsewhere on Monday,
– 1,000 words of Maria Bartiromo.
– A visual history of cornered markets.
– “Deflation, Inflation, Stagflation maybe Biflation or Agflation” — all the ‘flations are up for grabs!
– Can we stimulate to prosperity?
– Testing the Hindenburg Omen.
– Escape from arbitrage — the movie.
– One almighty rant on US housing.
– “A doubling of the US inflation target would cause carnage in the US Treasury bond market.”
– Judging Basel III through run-off rates.
– And judging it through incentive structures.
– Bloomberg <Help> — everything but stripper recommendations.
– Further, further reading.