Elsewhere on Friday,
– Ride, watch, pop: What to do with bubbles.
– Negative. The indicators are negative.
– Vince Cable as chair of all banks. Dear God.
– ‘The fall in the euro is not completely accidental.’ It’s German.
– The weirdly rational flash crash.
– What’s wrong with expecting a 28,000,000 Dow?
– People like John Hempton in Thailand.
– Egging on a euro crash?
– What euro depreciation means for the US.
– The very bad luck of the Irish.
– A little historical perspective on the top (US) tax rate.
– Wells Fargo phone fun.
– Further, further reading.