Elsewhere on Monday,
– Europe risks another global depression.
– But it’s great news for America’s debt binge…
– Ironic headline of the day.
-The inexact science of economics.
– Mauldin: A bubble in search of a pin.
– What I learnt from Hank Paulson’s book.
– Redirecting your rating agency rage.
– Krugman on Alesina on the (US) stimulus debate.
– Porsche vs the hedge funds: The snookerer and the snookered.
– How unions destroyed Greece.
– Fake recoveries and revisionist history.
– Why politics is stuck in the middle.
– Stockman on the most drastic policy error in modern history.
– Globalising the Australian Intergenerational Report.
– Further, further reading.