Elsewhere on Tuesday,
– The 1987 crash revisited.
– David Einhorn on gold, sovereign risk and more.
– How Moody’s sold its ratings.
– Did easy money fuel the commodity boom?
– Research analysts go renegade.
– “Everything you know about China is wrong. ”
– Ireland’s Nama, in depth.
– “Like most complicated men, Bruce Wasserstein leaves a complicated legacy.”
– A FDIC commercial real estate fail.
– Banks tell traders to keep attacking the dollar.
– Natural gas changes everything?
– “The Galleon prosecution is a leaf taken from the syllabus of the Genghis Khan School of Market Administration.”
– Blame television for the debt boom.
– No “gay colour nail polish” at Nomura!
– Further, further reading.