Elsewhere on Thursday,
– “Short sellers didn’t get people to buy homes with no money down…”
– The US banking system’s terrifying balance sheet.
– Is the market getting more or less short?
– The AIG CDS unwind investigation begins.
– The option value of coinage. Jingle jingle.
– Inflation expectations for beginners.
– Credit crises of the Caribbean.
– Uncle Sam wants investment bankers.
– Six months of the Tarp, how’s it going?
– Not just bananas in that Republic.
– More evidence of a blogging bubble?
– Roubini on China’s economy, 2009 and beyond.
– Priapus (giggle), the porn fund – questions over performance?
– Welcome to fluffland!