Elsewhere on Monday,
– Does private equity ruin firms?
– VC Investors Defaulting on Capital Calls; PE Investors Just Say No
– Apologies from Derivative Dribble, this is going to be a three part article
– This is shaping up to be a dismal Christmas
– Will God help Detroit?
– Required reading from the Bank for International Settlements
– We are all hedge funds now
– Happy eightieth to Noam Chomsky
– Bartiromo on Joey Ramone
– Why oh why can’t we have a better press corps?
– Another own goal by the FT
– Further, further reading